We have been approved funding for a group cancer rehabilitation class. We're looking for 5 women to join our first group. The classes start on Tuesday 17th October at 12.30 for one hour and will run once per week for 6 weeks. Cost for the classes is covered by the PINC & STEEL Foundation.
To be eligible for the group:
- Have had any cancer diagnosis anytime in the last 25 yrs
- If your diagnosis was recent you must have completed your cancer treatment
- Want to improve your physical health - strength, mobility and fitness
- Be able to commit to the full 6 weeks of classes
- Be able to attend a 1-1 session with Kirsten prior to starting the group (funding is not guaranteed for this appointment but could be available)
If you think this class could be for you please book a complimentary call with Kirsten to discuss your situation.