7 Reasons SRC Recovery Garments Are Must Have
November 09, 2020 at 5:20 PM
Article compiled by our supplier SRC Health. To see our available range of SRC Pregnancy & Recovery garments please visit our ONLINE STORE.
Here are 7 reasons why you should choose SRC Recovery Compression garments:
1. SRC garments are ‘fit for purpose’ – they have been designed by women for women, in consultation with an obstetrician and a structured approach was taken towards research and development. The patented compression garment design features Anatomical Support Panels (ASP) within the garment that has been specially located for recovery post-delivery to deliver targeted compression for healing multiple conditions such as Perineal wounds and stitches, C-Section and Abdominal muscle separation.
2. The anatomically targeted support panels provide consistent compression during movement. This is achieved utilising True Cross Compression where each fabric layer is cut on a different plane so that during activity no compression is lost at any time.
3. Unlike mainstream compression products, SRC fabrics have been specifically developed and milled for the purpose of assisting with postnatal conditions and providing support for improving mobility and pelvic muscle function post-partum. Exclusively manufactured for SRC and then independently tested multiple times over several months in the days and weeks after childbirth before being launched into the market, the fabric is of exceptional quality, with maximum support and comfort including features like moisture wicking.
4. The SRC fabric and a leading competitors fabric were put through a 100 wash cycles and then both were re-tested using a fabric extension test. The results showed that the compression properties of the SRC fabric, unlike those of the competition were sustained. After 50 washes, the results showed that the competitor fabric had not only shrunk significantly, but was less resistant in the stretch. The SRC fabric had minimum shrinkage and retained its stretch resistance under higher force. The shrinkage of both fabrics stabilized after 100 wash cycles, but only the SRC fabric retained the same high level of compression at the conclusion of the testing.
5. Gentle medical grade compression avoids muscle deactivation and allows for SRC Recovery garments to be worn day and night, whilst activating your muscles. Unlike shapewear with medium to high levels of compression, SRC recovery garments deliver 24-hour wearability, support and pain relief.
6. With no adjustable buttons, velcro, zips or clips, SRC Recovery compression garments are more convenient and comfortable as there is no need to regularly adjust while wearing. The SRC Recovery garments come in 3 lengths; Knee (9 sizes), Mini (7 sizes) as well as Leggings (7 sizes).
7. The SRC Recovery range delivers a multi-functional garment to new mums. It not only treats the most common conditions post-delivery during the initial 10-12 week recovery period but it is also used by many customers for exercise and for aesthetic reasons under fitted clothing for years after.
For best results get someone other than yourself to measure you as sizing is critical to the performance of the garment. You will find a video and a size chart here.
If youd like further advice or assistance please contact reception on 093664880 or via firstname.lastname@example.org