The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is designed to compress and support the sacroiliac joints, thereby relieving stress and instability at these weight bearing structures. Just as importantly, it is not so tight that it is restrictive.
Excess or insufficient motion can adversely affect the entire musculoskeletal system. The Serola Sacroiliac Belt, by providing the correct balance of resistance and resilience, re-establishes the joint's normal motion.
Because of the stability the Serola Sacroiliac Belt gives to the base of your spine, strength is increased throughout your back, hips, and legs, and your chances of injury are lessened considerably during work or play.
Common Problem CAUSE: With the emergence of the science of biomechanics, the sacroiliac joint has been shown to be major biomechanical cause of low back pain.
EFFECT: Sprained ligaments in the sacroiliac region cause imbalanced muscular responses which lead to structural compensation patterns, muscle spasm, weakness, and back, hip, and pain.
The Serola Difference:
- The Serola Sacroiliac Belt is the only belt designed to normalise the function of the sacroiliac joint
- Non-elastic layer mimics action of ligaments
- Additional elastic layer provides compression and helps maintain correct posture
- No irritating buckles or pads
- Does not replace muscle function - improves muscle function - increases strength throughout the body
- Can be worn for extended periods without causing muscle weakness or atrophy
The Serola Sacroiliac Belt - It Works While You Work!
The Serola Belt Extender
This adds an additional 8 inches to the length of the Serola Sacroiliac Belt, which makes it the perfect solution for anyone that currently owns a Serola Belt and has grown out of their current belt, or for new customers that are in between sizes and aren’t sure which size to get.
The Serola Belt Extender is also the perfect solution for pregnant women to extend the size of their Serola Belt as their belly grows during the later stages of pregnancy.
S up to 85cm
M 85cm to 100cm
L 100cm - 115cm
XL 115cm - 130cm
Extender - adds 8" to belt