NeuroTrac® Continence is a user-friendly digital dual channel unit which can be used as an NMES (neuro-muscular electrical stimulation) or TENS machine:
- To strengthen the Pelvic Floor Muscles
- For bladder/bowel urgency
- For Pain relief
NeuroTrac® Continence is recommended by Pelvic Health Physiotherapists across the world and has 9 built in programmes. It also has 3 customisable programmes which are simple to set up and enable you or your physiotherapist to create a personalised programme to suit your specific problems.
The unit comes with 2 lead wires, a 9v battery, a handy carry case and the full NeuroTrac® Continence Operators Manual.
Do not use Vaginal or Anal Electrical Stimulation if:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal or Bladder Infection
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have irritated skin in the vulva, vagina or rectal area
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker or cardiac arrhythmia
If you would like to find out if a NeuroTrac® Continence Unit will work for you and how you can use it optimally for your specific issues CLICK HERE to book an Online Consultation with an experienced Pelvic Health Physiotherapist.
*Disclaimer - We strongly recommend an appointment with our Women's Health Physiotherapist to ensure the correct item and size is purchased. If item is purchased without consultation be aware you are liable and no refund will be issued if incorrect item has been purchased. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or CLICK HERE to book in.