The widest vaginal electrodes on the market, designed for better contact with the vaginal walls for women with a wider gap in their pelvic floor muscles (e.g. after having a vaginal delivery). The hollow shape helps the probe to stay in place better than other similar electrodes. Comes with an optional indicator stick which gives visual feedback when the muscles are contracting correctly.
Instructions on how to use and care for your PERIFORM Vaginal Electrode are provided with your purchase. It is recommended that you only use high quality water-based lubricants.
Do not use Vaginal or Anal Electrical Stimulation if:
- You are Pregnant
- You have a Vaginal or Bladder Infection
- You have had a baby within the last 2 months
- You are using an IUD (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have irritated skin in the vulva, vagina or rectal area
- You have had any form of bladder/incontinence surgery, particularly if mesh was inserted (you need to discuss it with your GP first)
- You have a cardiac pacemaker or cardiac arrhythmia
The PERIFORM Vaginal Electrode contains a percentage of Nickel so contact me here if you would like information on where to purchase an alternative option if you have a Nickel allergy.
*Disclaimer - We strongly recommend an appointment with our Women's Health Physiotherapist to ensure the correct item and size is purchased. If item is purchased without consultation be aware you are liable and no refund will be issued if incorrect item has been purchased. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us or CLICK HERE to book in.